• PTPTN loan is open to ALL DIPLOMA and DEGREE full-time students with a minimum of three (3) credits in SPM.
• Maximum loan approved for 3 year-DIPLOMA Program is RM 24,000
• Maximum loan approved for 3 year-DEGREE Program is RM 48,000
MAJLIS AMANAH RAKYAT (MARA)
The MARA loan is open to only BUMIPUTRA DIPLOMA students for 4 approved programs (as stated below). Students must possess a minimum five (5) credits in SPM including Bahasa Malaysia , Mathematics and Science :-
1) Diploma in Information Technology
2) Diploma in Multimedia Application
3) Diploma in Computerized Graphic Design
4) Diploma in E-Business
• ADVANCED CERTIFICATE students from Cosmopoint College of Technology with CGPA 2.00 and a credit in Bahasa Malaysia in SPM are also eligible to apply for the MARA loan when they proceed to the DIPLOMA Program.
EMPLOYEES PROVIDENCE FUND (EPF)
• Students may opt for EPF withdrawal either from their own EPF Account II or their parents account.
• EPF withdrawal can be made on a yearly basis.
• EPF withdrawal can also be used to reimburse fees which have been paid to the University/College.
• EPF withdrawal can also be used to settle study loans from loan sponsoring bodies.\